The principles of equality, inclusiveness and fairness are part of the core values of the European Union, and the new and boundaryless HRW (Hybrid and Remote Work) environment has created increased concerns for a host of challenges, especially around inclusivity and discrimination. Our project aims at providing organisations with the support they need to mitigate these challenges coming from HRW and to support them to future-proof their organisations for DEI.
Since HRW is here to stay, it is necessary to develop new training programs and tools for professionals with HR and people management responsibilities in large organisations but also in SMEs that create awareness around the emergence of biases in HRW and provide them with the appropriate knowledge and tools to make HRW more inclusive, since previous organisational DEI practices might no longer be fit for the new world of work.
The project aims to implement the following activities:
- A 3-day modular face-to-face training program
- A toolkit with tools and methodologies, metrics and self and organisational assessments
- An e-learning platform that includes a MOOC, learning paths and a digital coaching service
- Co-design workshops and initial workshops in each partner country with direct and indirect groups, major stakeholders and people from underrepresented and disadvantaged groups, identifying relevant needs and designing training material
- An engagement toolkit
The primary target groups for this project include:
- HR practitioners, including in-company VET providers and I/O psychologists
- Middle managers
- SME managers and leaders
- External VET providers (trainers and learning designers and academics)