The ReWork project starts
Logroño, La Rioja, Spain. 11th November 2022
The REWORK project: Leading inclusion in a hybrid and remote workplace starts!
Co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union, the project aims to provide organisations with the support they need to mitigate the challenges coming from hybrid and remote work (HRW) and to support them to future-proof their organisations for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI).
The project activities include a learning programme and an e-learning environment based on open educational resources (OERs). The project is aimed at:
- HR practitioners, including in-company VET providers and psychologists.
- Middle managers.
- SME managers and leaders.
- External VET providers (trainers and learning designers, and academics).
Coordinated by Institut de Preparation a L ́administration et la Gestion, the project has a total budget of € 400,000. Its duration is 36 months, from September 1st, 2022, to August 31st, 2025.
- Institut de Preparation a l´administration et a la gestion – IPAG (France)
- Italienische Handelskammer Fur Deutschland – ITKAM (Germany)
- Universidad Internacional de La Rioja – UNIR (España)
- Centre for Inclusion at Work – CEFI (Greece)
- Getafe Iniciativas. S.A. – GISA (Spain)
- Association Française des Managers de la Diversité – AFMD (France)
Funding type: European public